Monday, July 14, 2008

Who shud b d Ultimate LOVE of LIFE????

Today im posting in dis blog...what if i wudnt have made dis blog???

my posts r due to my blog.....

so which one shud b appreciated more...my posts or blog?????

The same way...im all due to ma parents ...MA "MOM"!!

Each n every part of ma body...frm the base of ma legs to d tip f ma hair, are her gifts n god's blessing!! Ma mom's tag line "beta jo maa baap ki baat nahi sunta wo hamesha gaddhe me hi girta hai"....n soon dis became ma tag line too!!

Lemme share sum lil incidents...."mom im goin to play"..."no beta...aaj mat jao".....N IT RAINED DAT DAY...I CUDNT PLAY
"mom 2day i'll hav dinner outside wid frnds"......"no beta,,itz rainy season food ll b unhygeinic"...N I SUFFERD FOOD POISIONING N 4 D 1ST I WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL! Her tag lyn was proved......!!
Friends a single thread f cloth....a single bite f food in our mouth al r only n only coz f them!! If sum1 says no one has seen god.....i have the proof...MY PARENTS...they r my creators!!
Friends if u all believe in me n this blog den jus try once blindly following to whatever ur parents r saying....im 101% sure u'll b d happiest n most successful human being on earth!!

AUR EK BAHUUUUUUUT BAHUUUUT ZARURI BAAT YOUTH K LIYE- "KABHI BHI KISI LADKI YA LADKE K LIYE APNE PARENTS KO DHOKA MAT DENA"...PYAR ME ANDHE/ANDHI MAT HONA.....
SO FINALLY I THINK YOU ALL GOT THE ANSWER OF "Who shud b d Ultimate LOVE of LIFE????"......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this web site with us so I came to take a look. I'm absolutely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will likely be tweeting this to my followers! Amazing blog and terrific design and style.

SHANKY said...

thank you man!

Manas said...

sat pratishat satya hai ekdum!!! mere paas bhi aise kisson ki bharmar hai jaisa example tune diya hai ye waala piece pad k mujhe ab confirm ho gaya ki apne mein sirf college hi common nahin tha love your blog man keep posting

SHANKY said...

Thanku Manas bhai...luv u too bro :)

trishtickled said...

Regarding last lines of your post..mom dad ko dhokha mat dena is okay...but did u imply ki ladki/ladka ko dhokha dena mom dad k liye?? Please specify :P